join our team
if you want to work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded, you might be exactly what we're looking for.
We are in a growing industry operating in an international environment; from a personal and career development perspective, there's great potential for people to work in our various areas, to travel to different places, experience different cultures and contribute to improve the world's energy efficiency.
wind energy engineering trainee
Nabla Wind Power, global leading engineering in Wind Energy optimization and efficiency, needs to incorporate to its team industrial/aeronautical engineers under trainee program for their specialization in lifetime analysis and performance improvement of Wind Farms, undertaking the following tasks:
- Run, analyse and evaluate aero elastic simulations for loads' calculations of wind turbines.
- Play a role assisting in the analysis of the loads according to design envelope, as in the certification and evaluation of specific sites, following the international standards.
- Investigate and develop new strategies for action and control heading to the design optimization and the energy cost reduction.
Knowledge in the following areas will be valued:
- High skills of CAD applications.
- Structural computation and FEM models.
- English C1 Level or higher (third language as French or German will also be taken into account).
Workplace in Vitoria-Gasteiz
What can Nabla Wind Power offer you?
- Become part of a competitive engineering firm in constant growth and reference in Life Extension, Performance Improvement and Efficiency of Wind Farms: onshore and offshore.
- Get integrated in a high qualified team of professionals, with an excellent and dynamic working environment. Nabla Wind Power began as a start-up, we are willing to hear your ideas.
- Specialized training and continuous professional development. Our aim is to hold people and talent in the company.
- Flexibility to adapt to circumstances of each worker. Permanent staff with option of homeworking.
o 3 months 500€/month
o 6 months 800€/month
o After the initial 9 months of trainee period, the candidate may be incorporated to the company, access additional training and take part in technical missions outside of Spain.
Nabla Wind Power is hiring a WTG maintenance engineer. We look for a senior or semi-senior, with at least 5 years of experience in O&M of WTG.
A wide and demonstrated experience in Gamesa G9X platform is required. Main tasks:
- Develop maintenance programmes and strategies for wind turbines
- Build a reliable list of suppliers for works that cannot be carried in-house
- Supervise maintenance work carried out in-house and by third parties
- Creation of a supply chain for spare parts
- Other tasks necessary for the correct maintenance of the turbines
Nabla is a company located in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain), but its customers are international, therefore availability for travelling and spending periods abroad is required.
High level of english is a must for this position.